Thursday, October 14, 2010

Before a heartache can ever touch my life,

it has to go through Your Hands.

I know You can find a way to keep me from the pain, but if not, I'll trust Y0u.

Well, I found another song to express my heart. Tonight I found out that there was another meeting in Liberia about Varney. His uncle is committed to keeping his relatives together. Varney will be reunified with relatives and not returned to Pastor Peter. He will not be available for adoption.

If you have followed my story, you know I have wrestled and prayed and longed for God's best for the boys I love. And I chose to trust that this is God's plan for our Varney. May he be all that God designed for him to be.

I can probably still see him on my trip, and I hope to. Yes, I realize how bittersweet that will be, but if I could have met Habakkuk before we lost him, I would have.

I don't understand what God's good plan is for me and for the pain I experience, but I chose to believe it is for my good and God's glory. Please pray for me and the kids, as I have not told them yet. And, if you can come next Tues or Fri night at 7 pm to my house to pray for me and my trip to Liberia, please come.

No comments:

Post a Comment