Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where will we put them?



Well, thank God for our new house! We just moved into a very nice four bedroom home in June. When we moved in, the girls decided they all wanted to share a room, so we moved them into the largest room, which has a little extra room attached to it. I don’t know if that room was supposed to be a bathroom that never got finished or a nursery or what, but they used it for a play room. So, recently, Evelyn expressed interest in having her own room. I decided that maybe that would be a good birthday gift since she is turning nine March 17.

Last weekend I began moving stuff out of the room that had been empty. I decided to move the crib (that I use for daycare) into the toy room and eventually, we would switch the little girl room with the mom and dad room so when the boys come home, they can stay in the little room (former playroom) near us. But, for now, I’m working on Evelyn’s room. We went to Menard’s on Sat. to look at paint. By the way, I hate painting, but I love my daughter. Oh, and I’m terrible at picking out a good color. So, I grabbed some options and called a friend to help. But, while we where there, we found a horse boarder. This boarder has Evelyn’s name written all over it! It was perfect for her, and as it turns out, is perfect for the room too. The room is currently a light yellow color and matches the pastel colors in the horse border perfectly. Ahhh, no painting! It only took me a half hour to put up the border and Evelyn slept in her new room last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment