Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update soon

The pastor in Liberia who is overseeing the care of our boys will be visiting them this week. We are hoping to get an update on how they are doing and maybe some new pictures. Liberian adoptions are still closed, but I am told the government is making progress and should be ready to reopen soon.

As we prepare our children for their new siblings, I've been looking for ethnic dolls, anything from baby dolls to Loving Family dollhouse dolls. I can't find any good deals on-line. Anyone out there have any ideas? Or other ideas of fun ways to prepare kids for adoption?

2 comments:

  1. We found some very inexpensive ethnically diverse babies at Walmart recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching the EC Walmart and they don't carry any. I found some at Family Dollar, but I didn't like them very much. We are going to Milwaukee soon and I'm hoping to find some at Toysrus or maybe the Walmart there carries some. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete