Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oatmeal?

I made my way back to the USCIS office in St. Paul again. I received a notice last week that they were "unable to process" my fingerprints. Fortunately, it's spring break week and I didn't have to take off work again and my brother in law was gracious enough to watch the kids.

However, when my fingerprints were taken again, the lady said they looked like "oatmeal". Not a compliment, I think. She even mentioned ladies from third world countries often have beautiful fingerprints, must be the chemical we expose ourselves to. Humm. Something to think about. Nice to know if I commit any crimes, my fingerprints won't give me away.

So, I had to swear under oath that I am Peggy Halvorsen. Now, our I600a application should be on it's way....

No comments:

Post a Comment