Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 3: Heading to the Interior

On Sunday, we were able to post and update. On Monday, I forgot the laptop with Peter, so I wrote in my journal. On Tuesday, we had the laptop, but the internet wouldn’t connect. So, it’s 7 am on Wed morning and I’m writing on Word for now.

Yesterday, Mark finished the Pastor’s Training. It was very well received. He did outstanding as a passionate communicator, even speaking with a translator. We had Michael with us too. He and Mark continued to bond and connect, especially through tickling. The music the youth choir sang was outstanding. Morgan(Peter Flomo Jr.) is the choir leader. He is a very good leader and passionate about music and his team. I see good things ahead for this young man. I look forward to getting to know Otheta better. She is going to do my hair today after breakfast. I am looking forward to spending time with her.

It is cloudy today and very humid. I wonder if it will rain. It did rain yesterday afternoon, a great downpour for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment