Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sending our love...

I am preparing another package to send to the boys. A good friend is going to Liberia next week. She will see our boys and give them our package. I'm sending some more matchbox cars, colors and coloring books, but the teacher in me can't resist sending a tablet of paper, pencils, and flash cards of letters and numbers.

I also prepared a special little photo album for each of them with pictures of us. This is the first time we are sending our pictures to them. I'm anxious to know what their reaction will be, what kinds of questions they will ask.

We are preparing to renew our home study as well. It's pretty discouraging because we don't have any clear timeline. Every answer we get is "soon". I am still hoping for this summer and maybe we will get some clarity after my friend returns from this trip.

The loving and longing continue, but at least there is a package going to Liberia that is sending our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment